In the Sumtimes
From: Oaklandish Events (oaklandish-listoaklandish.org)
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 18:07:49 -0700 (PDT)
O A K L A N D I S H   |   newsletter   |   May 31, 2010
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
 - The Fairyland Gala (this Thursday)
 - Fairyland Shirt Release Party @ {era} art bar
 - Back In The T.E.M.E.S.C.A.L.
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

THE FAIRYLAND GALA
Thursday, June 3rd, from 6:30pm – 9:30pm
699 Bellevue Avenue, Oakland

It's the biggest party of the year at the most fantastic place in The Town. Featuring an OPEN BAR, amazing performers, delicious food, and the alluring silent auction, the Gala is the most fun you can have while supporting a magical world for children. (But please don't bring the little ones since this is a 21+ event.)

We love Fairyland so much, we're sponsoring a special Oaklandish batch of tickets at less than half price. You can only buy these limited- edition tickets online at Oaklandish until Tuesday (tomorrow) at noon, so please click now:
http://bit.ly/FairylandGala

--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

"Fairylandish" Shirt Release Party at {era} art bar
Thursday, June 3rd, from 9:30pm – Early
19 Grand Avenue, Oakland

The official afterparty for the Fairyland gala is just down the street at {era}. It's also the release party for our new "Fairylandish" shirt design featuring an iconic image of Fairyland. We've made different shirts for Men, Women, and Kids in the exact perfect colors for Summer '10. Of course, proceeds go straight back to Fairyland for the next 60 years of childhood memories.

The first ten people who buy a shirt will also get a REAL Fairyland key to rock with their shirt. It's a pure dose of Oakland history for supporting the future.

http://twitter.com/0aklandish/status/14853629405
http://www.oaklandera.com/

--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

Back In The T.E.M.E.S.C.A.L.
Every Summer Sunday, 9am-1pm
5300 Claremont Ave. (@ the Claremont DMV)

Just so you know, we'll be back at the Temescal farmers' market on Sundays through the Summer. All our newest shirts will be on display, and you won't have to take a number and have a seat to get one.
http://twitter.com/0aklandish/status/14930676305

And, of course, you can still find us Saturdays at the Grand Lake farmers' market.

--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

Oakland Innovators Award winners to be announced in the next newsletter.

"Like This:"
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oaklandish/307785720017

Follow:
http://www.twitter.com/0aklandish