15% off online and Plaid Friday
From: Oaklandish Events (oaklandish-listoaklandish.org)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 18:08:30 -0800 (PST)
O A K L A N D I S H   |   newsletter   |   November 25, 2009
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
{ contents }
Oakland Innovators Award deadline
15% off online through midnight Friday
FREE shipping over $75
Become our Facebook FAN
New design: Vista
Plaid Friday
Farley's Non-Profit Happy Hour
EBBC Velo Wonderland
Oakland Seen
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
OAKLAND INNOVATORS AWARD
Don't forget that the application deadline for our 2010
Innovators Awards is coming up. All applications are due December 1.
For more information:
http://www.oaklandish.com/COMMUNITY/
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
15% OFF ONLINE ORDERS
Now through midnight Friday (Pacific-Oakland Time), take 15% off
online orders. If you spend over $75 you get *free* shipping too!
The fine print: offer is valid online only and does not apply to previous purchases or gift certificates. Free shipping available for domestic orders only, shipped USPS Priority Mail. Order total must be over $75 before tax
and after discount. Free ground shipping and online savings are applied
at checkout with promo code EMAIL15. Limit one promo code per order.
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
OAKLANDISH FAN PAGE
You might already be our friend on Facebook, but you should become our
fan too! Our fan page features new products, exclusive sales, etc.
Here's the link so you don't miss out:
http://bit.ly/7s6UBw
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
NEW DESIGN: VISTA
Back in the day, we'd drive up into the Oakland hills to relax and take
in the view. So when we needed a little peace of mind last week, we went
back to our old spot. The skyline might have changed a little, but the
beauty of the bay remains.
http://www.oaklandish.com/shop/mens-vista-p-562.html
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
PLAID FRIDAY
Friday, November 27, noon-5pm
Envisioned to be the independent business alternative to the big box store "Black Friday," Plaid Friday is designed to help raise awareness about shopping local and supporting the local economy. Oaklandish will be posted up at the top of Piedmont Avenue on Plaid Friday from noon-5pm, with free Oaklandish logo
totes to all who spend over $20 (supplies limited).
http://www.plaidfriday.com/
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
FARLEY'S NON-PROFIT HAPPY HOUR
Thursday, 12/3, 5-8pm
Farley's East, 33 Grand Ave, Oakland.
We are very proud to have the Oakland Innovators award program
featured at this new coffee shop and community center's "Non-Profit
Happy Hour." Join us from 5-8pm for free appetizers while raising
funds to support the 2010 Oakland Innovators award winners. Twenty
percent of the evening's sales will be donated to the Oakland
Innovators, so come and spend freely! And get your first peek at the
new Farley's tees!
http://www.farleyscoffee.com/
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
VELO WONDERLAND: BIKE AND ART PARTY
Friday, 12/4, 6-10pm
Uptown Body & Fender, 401 26th St. Oakland
This party is in celebration of East Bay Bicycle Coalition's work this
year. Free admission, DJs, and beer from Linden St. Brewery.
http://www.ebbc.org/velowonderland
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
OAKLANDSEEN
The new radio show and multi-media project OaklandSeen began airing on
KPFA on Tuesdays from 11:00-noon. Featuring issues ranging from housing,
education, crime, local business, to the latest in city hall, OaklandSeen examines and celebrates the many aspects of life in Oakland. Check it out.
http://www.oaklandseen.com/
pass it on...
http://www.oaklandish.com
http://www.twitter.com/0aklandish