Scraper Bike Day Halloween Bike Ride
From: Oaklandish Events (oaklandish-listoaklandish.org)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:29:59 -0700 (PDT)
O A K L A N D I S H   |   newsletter   |   October 29, 2008
-------------------------
{ contents }
open now: Evolution of a Sacred Space: Días de los Muertos 2008
this weekend: Second Annual Scraper Bike Day Halloween Bike Ride, We Love The Town Halloween Party
-------------------------
-------------------------
2ND ANNUAL SCRAPER BIKE HALLOWEEN BIKE RIDE
October 31, 2008 from 5pm on
Ride starts at Fremont High, in East Oakland
(High Street and Foothill). Meet at the Mac Dre Mural.
Free ** Original Scraper Bikes | Oaklandish ** tees for the first 80 riders.
http://scraperbikes.net/
-------------------------
-------------------------
WE LOVE THE TOWN
Halloween Party, Halloween Fri. Oct. 31 @ Luka’s Oakland
Golden Soundscapes DJ’s DJ Zita & Dmadness
with Pam the Funkstress.
Classic Hip-Hop, Funk & Oaktown Love
Costume contest with prizes.
Giveaways by Oaklandish, Oakbook & Scion
2221 Broadway @ Grand.  9pm-2am  $10  21+
-------------------------
-------------------------
EVOLUTION OF A SACRED SPACE
Días de los Muertos 2008
15th annual exhibition and community celebration
October 8-December 7, 2008
Great Hall Low Bay
Oakland Museum of California
1000 Oak Street @ 10th St.
Oakland, California 94607
Phone: 510-238-2200
-------------------------
-------------------------
OAKLANDISH GEAR
Always coming up with newer & fresher styles to express your love for
Original Oakland Charm.
-  Online Store: http://www.oaklandish.com/shop
-  Also available at the Grand Lake and Temescal Farmers' Markets
(Saturdays and Sundays respectively).
Pass it on...
http://www.oaklandish.com
http://www.myspace.com/oaklandish