Lakeside Games...
From: Oaklandish Events (oaklandish-listoaklandish.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 21:18:59 -0700 (PDT)
URBAN CAPTURE THE FLAG GAME IS ON.
Tuesday July 3rd @ 8:30pm, promptly. **NEW LOCATION**
Meet at the Bandstand at Lakeside Park. Tell a friend.
DID YOU KNOW.... about the free lawn bowling lessons
at the Oakland Lawn Bowling Club? {Established 1903}
Yeah, it's; 10am - Noon, Tuesday & Thursday
More info: http://www.oaklandbowls.homestead.com/
(OK, the website says 9am, but the big sign outside the club says 10am. Your choice.)
LOCATION: LAKE MERRITT LAKESIDE PARK
660 Bellevue Ave. NOW YA KNOW!
SAVE THE DATE: SALSA BY THE LAKE!
Sunday July 22nd, 2pm - 6pm, Lake Merritt Pergola
Oaklandish Apparel & Such this weekend
Saturday at the Grand Lake Farmer's Market (9am-2pm)
Sunday at the Piedmont Piano Company (Noon-6pm)
Send pics of you & your friends in Oaklandish wear!
We're building our local-love scrapbook.
(& giving out free shirts to those who send the nice shots.
They won't be published without your permission).
Thanks! gear [at] oaklandish.com
http://www.oaklandish.org/what.html
http://www.myspace.com/oaklandish
sget on the list: subscribe [at] oaklandish.org