Returns & Exchanges
From: Oaklandish Events (oaklandish-listoaklandish.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 14:11:18 -0800 (PST)
We will be having a special RETURNS & EXCHANGES engagement this Saturday January 6, 2007 from noon until 5pm, at the Pleasant Valley / Piedmont Avenue corner location.

Look for the Mobile-Ops Rig here:  4382 Piedmont Ave - Oakland, CA

Only items with the hang tags still attached are valid for return. As inventories are low, it would be helpful to let us know in advance exactly what item you would like to exchange, and which size you're looking for. ( e-mail: returns [at] oaklandish.org ) This way we can reserve your items. See you there!

Thanks, Oaklandish ------------------------------------- http://www.oaklandish.org http://www.myspace.com/oaklandish -------------------------------------