OVERNIGHTER!
From: Oaklandish Events (oaklandish-listoaklandish.com)
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 19:05:08 -0700 (PDT)
This Saturday August 12th is the NONCHALANCE OVERNIGHTER
with folk tales, songs, and spirits to be shared around the campfire at Lake Chabot.
Join us! For further details, e-mail: rsvp [at] oaklandish.org
New Pictures & Video from the Salsa by the Lake Party
Here: http://www.oaklandish.org/salsa/
"Keep the A's in Oakland" Tailgate Party #2,
WEDNESDAY AUGUST 16TH from 5pm to 7pm
at the 'B' parking lot tailgate area on the Hegenberger side of the Coliseum.
There will be food and beer (for the first 200), bands, djs, CITY LEADERS will speak, very kid friendly environment, and it is part of a community activation project to show our city's fathers (and mothers) that the community CHOOSES to keep the A's and we want some creative and courageous action to begin to build a new ballpark/development NOW. Do you want the A's to stay in Oakland?  Then express yourself, take a stand, and voice your opinion that you want the A's to stay in Oakland.
SOME OF MY FAVORITE "OAKLAND" CLIPS ON YOUTUBE:
- Homer Simpson Honors the '74 Oakland A's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pfwMI2TZSI
- Snoop Dog tries out for the Oakland Raiders: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aew10tipwd0
- Stomper Gone Wild: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4on7k3iz6sI
- Oakland Roller Derby Girls: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNik6kYm6ZE
- Oaklandish Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LVkEyEgZfQ
THIS SATURDAY WE WILL BE TABLING AT THE LAUREL DISTRICT WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL!
(INSTEAD OF THE GRAND LAKE FARMER'S MARKET).
MORE INFO HERE: http://www.laureldistrictassociation.org/PDFs/LDA_WMF.pdf
Ya Keep On,
Bobby Peru
http://www.oaklandish.org/