LAUNCHED! (better late than...)
From: Oaklandish Events (oaklandish-listoaklandish.com)
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 22:04:10 -0700 (PDT)
 :::  INSIDE : OAKLANDISH  :::
- Webstore Beta Launch (finally)
- New Calendar Events
- Thanks for the Accolades!

- Webstore Beta Launch -
Our Online Store is finally up & running in it's beta form! If you get a chance to click around, please send us some feedback and let us know what's working and not working for you. Also, let your out-of-town friends know they can now pick up that shirt or hoody via that modern miracle: the internet. Thanks Angela & Robert for your amazing efforts! Right here for ya: http://www.oaklandish.com/shop/index.html

- New Calendar Events -
Yeh, we're still up to the same old shenanigans!! All Summer long we're planning downtown capture-the-flag games, the monthly Liberation Drive-In, a Boat House Party, an "overnighter" in the hills, a Salsa event on the shores of Lake Merritt, as well as more oddball parties, screenings and the like. Come & get in on the fun!
The calendar is here: http://www.oaklandish.org/events.html

- Thanks for the Accolades -
We should probably thank you for the unprecedented 5 Best of the East Bay Awards we received for 2006. Can I get a "WTF" ??? We picked up the awards for: Proudest Person Place or Thing, Most Zealous Person Place or Thing, Best Self Promoter, Best Gallery Openings, and Most Generous Person Place or Thing. Aw shucks...

Local Love Never Felt So Good...
http://www.oaklandish.org
--------