Vote For Oaklandish!
From: oaklandish-list (oaklandish-listoaklandish.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:43:57 -0800 (PST)
LET'S MAKE IT FIVE IN A ROW!!!!

Go now and sign up for the Best of the East Bay Readers Poll and vote for OAKLANDISH

- in the "Proudest Person Place or Thing" Category.
- in the "Most Zealous Person Place or Thing" Category
- in the "Best Gallery Openings" Category

http://www.eastbayexpress.com/php/boebreaderpoll/

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, IT HELPS US DO WHAT WE DO!

And heads up:

April 18th marks our triumphant return upon the scene. On this date will be a private event, screening, & party to celebrate our rise from the ashes and the kick-off to our Summer Stunts Calendar of events. It's gonna be amazing....

Yer Boy,
Bobby Peru
Oaklandish
----------------------
peru [at] oaklandish.org
http://www.oaklandish.org
Nonchalance presents...
Bobby Peru's Eclectro/Magnetic: JERKMUSIC
bringing brazilian, afrobeat, postpunk, no-wave, glitch-pop, & esoterica
in high fidelity 60 minute episodes.
Weekly from Oakland, CA
((( in stereo )))
Website:  http://www.nonchalance.org/music/