LAST DAYZ!
From: oaklandish-list (oaklandish-listoaklandish.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:42:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Everybody,
it's come to this: the last 2 days of gallery operation. We've been through the wringer, but know this: Oaklandishness can not be stopped! The more you try to suppress it, the more it spreads... We've finally come public with our story of our death march through City Hall. We're finally asking our patrons & audience to get directly involved. We're continually scheming about all-new ways to bring our brand of local love to the streets of Oakland. So, now is the time to hop on board, spread the word, and continue to CELEBRATE ORIGINAL OAKLAND CHARM IN ALL ITS FORMS. Now, here's what you can do:
------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------
1st:
Support Oaklandish Ops - Join our Letter Writing Campaign.
http://www.oaklandish.org/LETTERS/letter.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------
2nd:
Make a donation that will help insure the future of our organization.
http://www.oaklandish.org/LETTERS/donation.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------
3rd:
Come down and hang at Oaklandish for our last 2 days in operation. Bobby Peru will be DJing, and we'll be generally soaking up the last of these good vibes. This Tuesday & Wednesday Noon to Six pm. (Today & Tomorrow).
------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------
4th:
Peep the Nice Article on Oaklandish in Sunday's Chronicle:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/08/28/ LVG4UEC0511.DTL
(there are some great pictures too). Thanks Lisa Hix!
------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------
5th:
Read of all the sordid events leading to the closure of our gallery!
Click here: http://www.oaklandish.org/index.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------
6th:
Still don't know EXACTLY who we are and what we do?
Here's the facts: http://www.oaklandish.org/LETTERS/facts.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------
7th:
Pass it on...