ART:opensaysme
From: oaklandish-list (oaklandish-listoaklandish.com)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 12:05:09 -0700 (PDT)
TONIGHT: "Nat Chua meets Denz on the Oaklandish square"
This show is a stew of urban ingenuity, political discourse, and inner galactic calligraphy served hot with a side of buttered toast. Join us for a visual dialogue through mixed-media illustrations, paintings, and design. This body of work will also feature special guest "Sheiksha"... Coming to you live from our Underground Art Bunker!

 Nat Chua http://www.yellowsoldier.com
 Denz http://denzunorthodox.com

Opening reception: FRIDAY, July 8th, 7pm-10pm *FREE*
Closing reception: SATURDAY, July 23rd, 8pm-2am
and you can come see the art through August 5th during our normal gallery hours: Tuesday through Saturday, noon until 6pm.

Saturday July 23rd: Pacific Art Collective's "DIVRSCITY OAKLAND"
PAC's East Bay Hip Hop freestyle collaborative event! Featuring MC's, visual artists, bands, poets & DJ's from Portland, New York, San Jose, San Francisco, Concord & of course Oaktown! Get down with us as we come together as one to celebrate art, culture, music, and live performance in one of the most inspiring spaces in the East Bay - Oaklandish!

General $10.00 18+ w/ID / Get $2 OFF when you bring a book to exchange!
 >> BOOK XCHANGE! Bring a book, take a book, read a book! <<

Proceeds benefit the Pacific Art Collective & Oaklandish
Artists' CD's, paintings, and other works will be available for purchase. DON'T MISS THIS SHOW!
http://www.pacificartcollective.com/programJULY2305.htm

OAKLANDISH
411 2nd Street
Oakland CA 94607