THE FLING IS ON! ((This Saturday))
From: oaklandish-list (oaklandish-listoaklandish.com)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 19:00:16 -0700 (PDT)
:::::::::::::::::OAKLANDISH NEWS:::::::::::::::::
Our delayed (but much hyped) event THE SPRING FLING is on in full-effect this Saturday night! Come down and soak up the goodness at our annual fund-raiser party (with all the proper permits!) The theme is sensual / erotic art and eye-candy in one of the coolest warehouse spaces around. Join us for an evening of Visual Art, Dance, Flavor, and Spoken Word, all with a epicurean twist! Spring Fling is a woman-centered event providing a respectful, empowering atmosphere. This is a benefit event for the Oaklandish Gallery and all proceeds will go toward public art programs created at the space.
PHOTOGRAPHY: Pasha, Kimara, Nadim, Celia Pernot and Refa 1
PAINTINGS: Sydnei, Alejandro, Dawn Warfield, the Artist Hines
PERFORMANCES: Nazelah Jamison, Lucky Seven, and Juba (spoken word)
PLUS, on the tables: DJ Treat U Nice, DJ LP, and DJ Phatrick.
21 and over. Ladies $15. Couples $25. Doors open at 8pm, show begins at 10pm sharp.
SATURDAY JUNE 25th @ OAKLANDISH 411 2nd Street Oakland CA 94607 (btwn Broadway & Franklin) 510.451.2677
more info: www.sabrosita510.com
(remember the new date though)
((( this may be our last party for a while, so come down and soak up the vibes while it lasts )))
We've got a bunch of new inventory!
Styles for the summer include:
- tank tops and hot shorts
- new colors for women
- infant and toddlers sizes
- restock of 3XL Hoodies.
{{{ Rep your villa!! }}}
Thanks for all the support in keeping our space alive,

- The Oaklandish Crew

http://www.oaklandish.com