FLING!
From: oaklandish-list (oaklandish-listoaklandish.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 01:51:04 -0700 (PDT)
Shhhh.... Spring Fling is this Saturday June 11
Join us this year for our evening of Visual Art, Dance, and Spoken Word, all with a twist of sensuality and eroticism. Spring Fling is a woman-centered event providing a respectful, empowering, and sensual atmosphere. Come celebrate Spring with Flava' at the East Bay's most Sensual Erotic Art Party.

PHOTOGRAPHY:
Refa 1, Pasha, Kimara, Dj Agana, Nadim, Celia Pernot
PAINTINGS:
Sydnei, Alejandro, Dawn Warfield, the Artist Hines
PERFORMANCES:
Harlem Shake (burlesque dance troupe), Medusa (the MC), Nazelah Jamison, Lucky Seven, and Juba (spoken word).
PLUS:
DJ Treat U Nice, DJ LP, and DJ Phatrick.

Spring Fling is a benefit event for the Oaklandish Gallery and all proceeds will go toward public art programs created at the space.
This is a Private Party... invite only. Last year's event was full and we expect to be at capacity again this year, so please RSVP to be added to the invite list. 21 and over. Buy your advance tickets at Oaklandish. Ladies $20 ($15 advance tickets). Couples $30 ($25 advance tickets). Doors open at 8pm, show begins at 10pm sharp. Ladies free before 9pm.

all the details:
www.sabrosita510.com