Art of Rhyme PREVIEW
From: oaklandish-list (oaklandish-listoaklandish.com)
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 16:41:41 -0700 (PDT)
Come check out FREESTYLE: ART OF RHYME before it hits stores!
This hip-hop-umentary features all sorts of cats we know and love from bay area natives Boots, Planet Asia, and more, to Craig G, Mos Def, Living Legends, The Last Poets, Medusa, Freestyle Fellowship, and the list goes on...
This film is being called the most informative movie about hip-hop since Wildstyle, so come check it out...
THIS THURSDAY, THE 19TH @ OAKLANDISH
(411 2nd St. in Oakland) 8PM...
...and stick arould for our own freestyle session after the movie! Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah this is a FREE event
-------
PS: call Live 105 right now at (415) 478-LIVE to request Kool Kyle's song "Girls". Let's make 'em play that local fonke!

JPEG image